So Hannah and I finally made it out to Giverny. It was a little confunsing to get there, the weather was not the best, cost more than I wanted it to, and didn't get to ride a bike, but it stil was worth it. The gardens were spectacular- the had colors of flowers I didn't even know existed! We saw the Japanese garden with the water lily and bridges and we also went inside Monet's house. It was a very popular visit for old people from all around the world ;)
Before heading to Giverny, we went to Sacre Coeur. I have been there before but it was definitely better the second time. We went on Sunday morning so we got to observe Mass. We even got to take communion. We also got to listen to the nuns sing! It was amazing! Then we walked around and watched the painters that gather by the church. We also each bought a Paris apron; they are so cute and I could see myself really using it!
At the end of the day we were a bit tired and it was still rainy but we made it to the Moulan Rouge. We took some pictures then pretty much went to sleep.
Overall it was a fantastic day!
We are headed to Germany tommorrow. We have a 2 hour layaway in Stuttgart- so I get to see ,y birthplace again! We are traveling by train.
Susan: I can't wait to see your braces! I am glad they didn't hurt too bad. Has Rob seen them yet? I also can't wait to see sweet pea! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It sounds like you are having some wonderful adventures. So glad that you got to visit monet's home. Exactly what colors were these flowers that you have never seen before?
Love, Mom xxxxooo
P.S. miss not talking to you!
ya, Rob has seen them. sounds like you are having a fantastic time. that's so cool that you got to go to monet's house i love his paintings. Mom said that you're going to see David and Anita, tell them i said hi. Be safe. I l♥ve you! X♥X♥X♥
P.S. if you type & hearts; (without the space) it will turn into a heart!♥
Tessa is whi the bachelor chose. He asked her to marry him and she accepted. Glad you are having fun.
Love, Mom
Say hello to David, Anita, and Daniel and the dog, too!
Post a Comment