Mom: I just recieved my ATT card via e-mail about signing up for the NCLEX exam. I can't sign up for it myself because I can't open the link due to security. Anyway, do you think it is at all possible for you to sign up for me or get Robbie or somethig to do it. The e-mail comes with directions and everything. I'll forward the e-mail to you. I want to sign-up for the Entrusted Building center located in the south part of Atlanta. It is the closest testing center to us. Please let me know if you are able to do this because it can be VERY hard to schedule a day because so many people graduate in May. Anyway, you know I want to take the exam at the end of July. Thanks so much and if you can't figure it out maybe Rob can help!
-MLE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment