We are in Paris now. Typing is really hard, so bear with me. The keyboards are all funky. Q is where the A should be.
We got to Paris yesterday and it is so beautiful. I can't even describe the beauty. The architechture is crazy beautiful, and it is everywhere! Our hotel is weird but a nice change. It's more like a hotel than a hostel. We have our own room, a toilet down the hall, a sink in our room, and a double bed. It felt weird not having people come in at all times of the night, but we got ,uch needed rest.
Yesterday we went to notre dame, musèè d'orsay, and the eiffel tower. We ate chocolate crepes and ice cream for dinner under the tower. It was great! A group of guys came over and attempted to talk to us while we were waiting for it to get dark to see the tower light up. I say attempt because they knew about as much english as we know french which is little to none. It was like the ultimate charade/taboo game! We told them we were Canadian to be funny, but then they just wanted to talk to us more. French dudes are funny, but still have horrible teeth. :(
It's raining today, but we're still going to try to go to monet's house in giverny. We ate at a wonderfully cheap yet totally awesome pastry shop this morning. It was 80 times better than any starbucks pastry and 80 times cheaper. Best part is it is right next to our hotel.
Gotta go bc this is getting too hard to type.
Mom: I took my graduation dress to the drycleaners before I left, will you pick it up sometime? I think the slip is on the left compartment in my car. Thanks love you!!!
Rissa: When do you leave, and your mp3 player songs crack me up you nut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ahhh.. Getting hit on in Paris by guys who don't speak English.. How romantic! I'm jealous!
Glad you find my songs funny! I leave Friday night to go to Charlotte and fly out at 6 AM on Saturday. I'm pretty pumped. :-D
-Rissa
I am so jealous. I have wanted to go to Paris my whole life. When you don't want to talk to those French guys, tell them, "Je ne parle francais." That means, I don't speak French. I am glad that this hostile is better. Be safe!
OMG! You know I'm love chocolate crepes! Sounds like you to are having a fabulous time! Paris sounds beautiful! Love y'all! XOXO
~Susan♥
Post a Comment