Dublin has crazy weather! One minute it is bright and sunny and the next it's all rain and windy. Well, the wind is pretty constant. I really wish my hair was long enough to fit into a real pony-tail.
Last night at the hostel was pretty interesting. We shared a room with like 3 other people, all girls but one dude. Emily and I have been going to bed pretty early (being around 9-10ish) because we've been so tired. Well, last night was a late night for us and we went to bed around 11:30. The rest of our roommates decided to join in at around 2. It just so funny looking at all the different people there at the hostel. We don't like this one as much. We were spoiled with the last one being so nice.
There is this really funny drink here called H2OH! It's crazy, there are advertisements on every other corner for this drink. Today there were reps outside of the shopping center giving away free bottles. The bottles are pretty sweet looking, and we both got one to drink. They pretty much taste like watered down 7up. It's supposed to be slightly sparkling water produced by 7up. So funny.
Went to the Guiness stockhouse today. Really cool. The top level is a bar with a 360 glass view of the city. We got free drinks. I drank less than half and felt sick. Guiness before lunch=sick.
-H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you girls are having fun! One of the guys I work with is from Ireland, and he says 3 ales = 1 meal....so a brew before lunch could be called lunch, I guess.
Anyway, have fun...be safe...and have a pint for me.
Papa-san.
Hey Hannah!
It sounds like two are just having the time of your life. That drink sounds pretty rad. How long before it's the next big thing over ya think? Beer before lunch, ey? You make a sister proud..
I got an internship, Hannah! I start Monday! It's like a real job. 8-5 Monday-Friday. Can you believe it? I've never worked that much in my life! I even have to get a drug test done! Whooo hoo! My first drug test.. I'm pretty pumped! Give you all the details when you come home!
All my love,
-Rissa
Hey Hannah! Sounds like you two are having so much fun! Guiness is like drinking motor oil isn't it? Please be careful but have lots of fun! Love ya,
Aunt Sarah
Post a Comment