skip to main | skip to sidebar

Hannah and Emily's Adventures in Europe!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dad

Gosh Dad, you don't have to be so mean!

I know that poor tigermail will not remain with me lifelong but I do have it for like a year or at least until the end of the summer. They send a notice to inform me when I will not be able to use it anymore. I plan on getting G-mail soon anyway. So I am not stupid!

Please tell mom to respond to my blog. I really want to know if\when I will be taking the NCLEX.

Thanks!
Posted by Hannah at 12:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (46)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ▼  May (32)
      • Brussels- Randomly Beautiful
      • All Roads Lead to Grand Market
      • Dad
      • Canadashmanada
      • MOM
      • We already had 2 Brussels Waffles!
      • Our hostel has free internet! Yeay!
      • Brugge the Beautiful
      • Brugge
      • Rainy days and Monday's always get me down...
      • Rain Rain, Go Away Come Again Another Day< like wh...
      • "Coffee" and Tulips go together?
      • Mom Please read this!!!
      • Where's the Red Light District Again?
      • 3am Train
      • Munich and Dachau
      • From Germany
      • Dad, how do you get around in Amsterdam? Is there...
      • In Germany Now
      • Monet's Garden= Gorgeous!
      • Giverny = mecca of old people
      • J'aime Paris!
      • Ah...Paris
      • Went to the Guinness Storehouse and I don't like beer
      • Windy City
      • Beautiful Bray
      • How does one get sunburnt in Ireland?
      • Dublin Fabulousness!
      • Gaelic Greatness
      • Exhausted... yet excited!
      • Heart ache in the airport...
      • Alumni!
    • ►  April (1)

About Me

My photo
Hannah
View my complete profile