Thursday, May 31, 2007

Canadashmanada

I freaking hate Canadians. Some may say this is a harsh statement, but I say if the Europeans can do that to Americans then I can do it to Canadians. They are all pompous, think they are better than Americans, talk funny, and urinate in the sink. I'm sick of them.

"Why don't you know this medium sized city in Seattle?"
Maybe because there are a freaking million medium sized cities in the United States unlike Canada where you have maybe 10 cities and the rest is all baren coldness!!!!!

Freaking Canadians.

I will never go to, marry, hire, or give water to a starving Canadian.

Gr!
-H

1 comment:

Papa-san said...

Here are a few you can tell your new Canadian friends:
What is big and white and found in Vancouver?
A lost polar bear.

You might be a Canadian:

If You know the French equivalents of "free", "prize" and "no sugar added", thanks to your extensive education in bilingual cereal packaging.

If the trunk of your car doubles as a freezer.

If Sunday dinner at Grandma's centers around "moose".

Love ya,
Papa-san