We left Paris yesterday and rode on a train all day to Nuremberg. Nuremberg is a really cute place other than the fact that we are staying in the red light distict! Haha. Em and I don't have much time on this computer, but we just wanted to let you know weƤre alive. We ate dinner with Em's family: David, Anita, and Daniel. They're super cool and bought us huge ice creams smothered in chocolate. It was heavenly. We going around Nuremberg for a little more, and then we're headed to Munich for a few days. After that we travel to Amsterdam and then Brugge/Brussels. We're excited/a little nervous about Amsterdam. Should be interesting.
-really sad to hear about patty, when is he leaving. Oh, there is an irish author named patrick brian something. I took a picture of his book
-I don't know about bringing back german chocolate mom, might not last
-Oh, in Paris we had to pay for showers, so we only took one! Haha, thought you might get a kick out of that hippiness!
-Love and miss you all!
-H
We decided to write on the same entry because there is only one computer. Anyway, David, Anita, and Daniel were so nice. We ate at a cute German restaurant! I hade schintzel mom and I even had a bight of bratwurst for old times sake. The ice cream was the best, we took pictures of it. Hannah and I both spun the fertility ring like 50X on the Nuremberg fountain. We also visited the Nuremberg castle and took pictures. David said he would e-mail them to you. Love you and miss you. Off to have some Ritter Sport with kornflakes!
-MLE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment