Friday, May 18, 2007

Went to the Guinness Storehouse and I don't like beer

We went to the storehouse this morning and I actually had a sip of beer. It was really interesting and the building was like 6 stories high! We got a free drink at the top in this 360 degree glass bar- I of course got a soda instead of a beer but the view was phenomenal. So it was definitely worth the visit. I think we have pretty much done all there is to do in Dublin, we have a flight to Paris at 6:20 in the morning tommorrow! I have actually been getting pretty decent sleep though.

Hannah is right- the weather is crazy. The clouds move so fast that one minute it's raining and the next it's sunny and beautiful! We had crepes for lunch and they were fantastic!

I have e-mailed David and we plan to meet him in Nuremberg! We will probably just hang out with them for the evening. We are staying in Nuremberg right after we are done with Paris.
Well time is running out at the internet cafe!

-MLE

3 comments:

Rissa said...

I'm so glad you girls are having fun! I bet the crepes over there were great. They are my favorite!! Stay safe and continue to have a blast!


-Marissa

Russ Allen said...

Good luck in Paris!

Susan is getting a new baby rabbit tomorrow. I think I am more exicted than her, if that is possible! They are so cute!

Stay safe,
Daddy

Russ Allen said...

I missed you today.

Susan's baby rabbit is named sweetpea!