Hannah was right about the train ride from Munich to Amsterdam- pretty much a nightmare. We have since recovered and the hotel bed was quite comfortable. A regular size shower is now such a luxury to me. Makes me appreciate the little things in life more!
Amsterdam is really cool. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I kinda feel bad for Amsterdam because it gets such a bad wrap with marijauna and Red Light District because it is actually a beautiful city. I love the canals and the style of the buildings. We did go into a shroom store, just for the experience. We didn't try anything although the Cannibas lollypops looked quite yummy!
The Anne Frank House was really neat. It was larger than I imagined. It makes me want to read the book again. We actually got to see her original diaries! After we visited Anne's house we went for a stroll through the flower market. The tulips were gorgeous; they had one called midnight that was basically a black tulip! Then we went for a brief stroll through the Red Light District- interesting, not as bad as I thought. (Although I was expecting the worst)
I too, am excited about the canal paddle boat. It should give us a neat perspective of the city. We are going to rent it for an hour tommorrow.
Anyway, I miss you all! Yes, it is true I have not washed my clothes but really the only thing that smells is my feet. Whatever- Hannah and I think it is due to us washing our socks in the sink and not having them dry enough.
-MLE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We love you.
- Daddy.
Post a Comment