Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Exhausted... yet excited!
Yes, the hostel room does smell like piss, Hannah, but it is also fairly clean, and safe. I am impressed by it's size and I think it is a good location. Anyway, my back hurts and the airport was as frusturating as always! We have 4 whole nights in Ireland, yeah. So far the city seems really quiet and not exactly what I expected but then again I only saw a square 50 times and two streets back and forth and up and down. MLE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Emily! I am sorry to hear about all that with the airport. That is no fun! :(! I hope your back gets to feeling better and you girls get plenty of rest tonight--I know you two are probably beyond tired. Take care and have a BLAST!
-Marissa
Post a Comment