Sunday, May 20, 2007

J'aime Paris!

I love Paris! Typing here is extremely difficult because the keys are all scrambled on the French keyboard! We arrived in Paris yesterday and visited the outside of the Louvre, and then went inside Notre Dame and the Musee de Orsay, which is the impressionistic museum that has monet, van gough, rennoi, and whistler's mother!

Then we took a long walk to the Eiffel Tower and ate some yummy sweets! We layed in the grass and waited for the tower to light up and sparkle! Some hilarious French guys came and sat by us. They tried to talk to us but they did not know any English and we of course don't know French! It was fun trying to communicate with them. We took a picture with them as well or I should say they just kind of leaped in our pic.

This morning we had a wonderful breakfast at a bakery called Damiani. It was really affordable so we got to split 3 things. It was also conveintly located right down the street from our hotel! Today we are traveling to Giverny to see Monet's house and gardens. (thanks for the recomendation Mi Mi) It should be beautiful!

Dad, to answer your question the fish n' chips was cod. That's also so neat about Sue's bunny. I bet it is adorable and what a cute name. I can't wait to see it!

Ou Revoir!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yall need to take a pic of those keyboards. haha, I said yall, I bet you don't hear that much over there!

Russ Allen said...

Love, Live, and Be Happy!

- Dad

sue said...

What!?!?!?
Dad told you about the bunny! I told him not to say anything yet, I wanted to tell you. Oh well! Anyway, I've tried to comment you the other day but it didn't work because I didn't have a Google account. I then made one and re-typed the comment but then I forgot my username! Couldn't remember if it was sue or susan, but, as you've noticed, I figured it all out.
As you know I got braces on Friday. They're are pink and green and look quite cute(for braces) if I may say so myself. They don't hurt as bad as I expected, so that's a relief. The pain was just really bad the first night and the next morning. I back to eating what I usually do, I just can't bite with my front teeth.(they're still sore)
Paris sounds beautiful! I know that you two are having a ton of fun. Now don't mess anything up by doing something stupid! JK!(No really.) Love ya!!!. Keep having a great time. XOXO
~Susan