Giverny was extremely wonderful yesterday. The down side was that we were under the impression that the trains would leave every 30 or so minutes, but we were wrong. We ended up only being able to visit there for about 3 hours, but we got everything done. Mom you would have never wanted to leave. I really think you and dad should come back and visit. Monet's gardens were like calaway except cooler because you recognized them from his paintings. I took over 100 picture, not even kidding.
Mom, you would also be proud of this. Since we missed the first train yesterday we decided to go to Sacre Coeur for a bit bc I really wanted to see it. It was Sunday so they actually had a service going on. Em didn't want to go in, but I made her. We watched some of the service and actually took communion! I think that is by far one of the coolest and most special experiences of my life. The music was beautiful with all the nuns singing like in Sound of Music. The church itself is magnificently beautiful.
Outside of Sacre Coeur is really super neat too. It is where all of the artists paint and draw you. It would be cooler to go there if I had more money bc they had lots of cool wine and food tastings around. They had some cool vendors as well. Emily and I both got aprons with different Parisian themes on them.
Today we're going to the Pantheon, Arc de Triumph, around the Notre Dame area, and then who knows what.
Miss you all!!!
Mwamwamwa!!!
PS...haven't seen Tovah yet.
-H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hannah! Ahhh! I envy you! I want to go to Monet's gardens so bad. It sounds totally beautiful and amazing. How tired are you? I bet worn out. I started my internship today. It was amazing!!! I love it so much.
Love you,
-Rissa
HANNAH!
OUR FAVORITE BARISTA IS CHANGING STARBUCKS!!!
NOOOOOOO!=[
this is aweful.
Hannah,
It all sounds fantastic but I'm with Emily's Mom. I miss talking to you. Stay safe and eat plenty of German chocolate for me..Love you ,MOM
I miss you.. I don't like days where you don't post blogs. It makes me worry. :(.
Post a Comment