We're here in Munich right now. So far I'm not too overly impressed with Munich. It's a cool city and all, but it's no Paris or Dublin.
We went to Dachau today, and that was reallz good. It was very sad and a little overwhelming, but I'm really excited we had that opportunity to go there.
Our hostel is off the chain. There are two other Canadian girls sharing the room with us, and some dude slept in there last night but I don't know where he is now. The girls are really nice and friendly and hippie like us. The hostel itself is pretty sweet. They have their own bar area and lounge. It's huge and there are masses of people, but let me tell you it's just as clean as any german concentration camp might have been!
It's really easy to get around here and meet people. Most people speak english, and there are more american\canadian people here than anywhere else we've been.
Our train to Amsterdam was totally booked, so we're leaving at 3am tomorrow! We're just going to hang out in our hostel until then because they said we could keep our bookbags there which is great.
Haufbroughhous (SP?) was cool. We ended up going a little too late, so we only caught the end of the show, but we went to the bar area downstairs and danced around a bit. Overall we're still having a great time. It feels like we've been in Europe forever though because we haven't slowed down!
OH YEAH! I saw old naked men sunbathing in the english gardens yesterday. It was gross.
-H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hannah,
So glad your "education" is now complete!!! Don't worry about sleeping you can do that when you get home. Be safe ..Love You,Mom
You finally saw one, ey? I'm glad. It's about freaking time. I am heading to Charlotte tomorrow right after work and then off to Nicaragua Saturday morning at 6:00. Ah. I will talk to you when you get back. Have a good rest of the trip. Love you!
-Rissa
Oh, and mom says she got your dress from the dry cleaners.
Glad you are seeing so many interesting things. Emily, you have really loosened up on your cleanliness issue. Be careful with the nuts in Amsterdam.The bunny is adorable and loves to lick you.
Love and miss you, Mom
Post a Comment