Emily and I are spending our last day in Munich today, and then we're leaving for Amsterdam on the 3am train. Should be fun trying to find stuff to do between now and then. We're going to a science museum, Odeonsplatz square, and to see Pirates! haha. We'll probably just end up hanging out at our hostel until we need to be at the train station because it is right across the street.
I washed clothes yesterday, and Emily isn't washing clothes this whole trip. I told her if she starts to stink I'm going to make her. She claims she smells fine after drinching herself in bodysplash. Haha.
Anyway, I just wanted to say goodbye to Rissa. Be safe in Nicaragua. Don't follow strange men down any dark allies, ok? :)
We found David and Anita's address, so we don't need it anymore. Thanks anyway.
Ritter Sport is pretty dang good.
Peace out.
-H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yep, the chocolate is pretty dang good. Nothing like an early train. We miss you. I have been on a whirlwind tour myself...Knoxville, San Francisco, Minneapolis, New York...all in less than 7 days.
Am in the Newark Airport heading home. Love you..have fun!
Papa-san.
Thanks, Hannah. Silly girl. I'm not going to follow any Nicaraguan anywhere without someone else. I'm not going to get myself killed in ten-buck-two Nicaragua. Anyways, talk to you when I return. Love you!
-Rissa
Oh, and Nana and Grampy told me to post on your blog and say they are having a lot of fun reading it! Mawmaw and Grandaddy are reading it too! They both enjoy it!
The subways in Amsterdam are great - just go easy on the mayo.
Just kidding. Really the subways are great. They take you anywhere you want to go. Problem is, they are underwater so you have to wear a mask and snorkel.
Just kidding. No really, the subs are very good. Amsterdam has the world's best assortments of yellow submarines in their parks. Michael Wiley sez so.
Just kidding. I have no idea about Amsterdam - about as much as Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Which reminds me of a song . . .
"There were three jolly fishermen,
"There were three jolly fishermen,
Fisher - fisher - men, men, men
Part 2
Reminds me of a song . . .
There were three jolly fishermen,
There were three jolly fishermen,
Fisher - fisher - men, men, men
Fisher - fisher - men, men, men
There were three jolly fishermen
The first one's name was A-bra-ham
The first one's name was A-bra-ham
Abra abra ham, ham, ham
Abra abra ham, ham, ham
The first one's name was A-bra-ham
Part 3
Continue on with Isaac and Jacob in like manner. Then . . .
They all went down to Jericho
They all went down to Jericho
Jeri Jeri cho, cho, cho
Jeri Jeri cho, cho, cho
They all went down to Jericho
They should have gone to Amsterdam
They should have gone to Amsterdam
Amster Amster dam dam damn
Amster Amster dam dam damn
They should have gone to Amsterdam
You shouldn't say that naughty word . . . (in like manner)
I'm going to say it anyway . . . (in like manner)
They should have gone to AmsterDAM! . . . (in like manner)
It sounds like yall are having a great time. I got your post card! Thank you! I can't wait to see pictures! Love you guys and be safe.
Hey Hannah,
It sounds like you two are having a blast. It makes me a little tired to keep up with everything you are doing. (maybe I am just too old). Have a great time and I will see you soon.
Denise
Post a Comment