Friday, June 1, 2007

Headed off to London

Hey all!
Emily and I are leaving for London in a few hours. We're not exactly sure how to get to the airport, but we're going to give us plenty of time to figure it out. It seems like every other time we've flown we've been running to get to our gate. Not very Lanesque, but we've made it work.

Oh, the reason why I am not too fond of Canadians is because we've just not had really good experiences with them. It started off nice with the two girls in Germany, but it's pretty much gone down hill from there. I really think it might be the guys though. Most of the guys we've met are just kind of know it alls. Plus I really got angry when I woke up and saw the Canadian dude in our room peeing in the sink we all share. NOT COOL! They're just not my favorite out of the different cultures we've met.

Thanks so much for the t-shirt quilt Mawmaw. I'm sure it looks great, and I can't wait to see it.

We're off to harrass the Royal Guards!
-H

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

Hey Hannah, So happy you are having a good time! I will give you 10 bucks if you can get one of the royal guards to smile! Deal?
See you in HH! Love, Aunt Sarah