Things I missed while in Europe:
- cleanliness
-my family (including Chi Chi of course)
-having food around whenever I wanted it
-a normal size shower
- a normal towel (I did not enjoy drying myself with 2' by 2' piece of felt!)
- my bed
Things from Europe I know I will miss when I am at home:
-European candy and gelato
-Gorgeous buildings and views
-being with Hannah
-the accents
-a sense of adventure
-people watching (it was bloody fabulous over here!)
Things Europe has taught me:
- Things may seem like they're not going to work out but some way God always makes it happen (for example traveling and weather problems)
-You can spend every minute of the day with one person for three entire weeks and not kill them
-If you and your stuff is not as clean as you would like, you won't die (although Febreeze always helps)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment