We're here safely in London. The only thing bad about Ryanair is that they take you to off the wall airports. Our trip out to the airport to leave took an hour, and then getting into London from the airport took another hour and a half. I guess it beats a train, but we really haven't gotten much accomplished today. We were starving once we got into London, so we checked into our hostel and then quickly found a fish and chips place down the street. SO good.
I don't really know if we're going to do much else tonight. It seems pointless to buy a ticket to go anywhere today when it's already 7ish at night. We're probably going to go out to the Tower tomorrow morning though.
Our hostel is quite big. It's a large old building, and Emily and I are sharing a double bed. It's the only mixed dorm here, so we're afraid it might be all couples! :O Oh well, the room is set up funny and it feels like we're camping somewhere with all the wood.
-H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you got to London o.k. Do you see Harrow on the Tube? That's where your Nanny lived. If you go into a Pub, the Newcastle draft is pretty darn good! Hope you get your fill on malteazers...I'm heading to Charlotte Airport in a couple of hours to pick up Marissa. Mom is at Jake's graduation. Maybe she will play "bloody ball" with him...NOT!!! Love, Papa-san
Post a Comment