I'm freaking awesome for making this. I hope people actually read and comment on it. It should be interesting.
Right now Emily and I are still arranging hostels to stay in and getting all of our backpacking stuff together. Hopefully everything is not booked up. It would be pretty sucky to have to sleep in train stations! ;)
Trip route: London, Dublin, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, Brussels, London
This should be sweet!
-H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you guys are really weird. i worry about the two of you. i think the past four years of studying your butts off has really made you girls lose your mind. anyhow, you better not smoke pot, do 'shrooms, eat hash brownies((well, really you better not participate in using any type of drug!)) or have sex with any nasty europian guys while over there. that amsterdam is a crazy place. i don't want you two dying in the red light district.
Post a Comment